mangekyoumt2 Index du Forum

mangekyoumt2 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Yahoo Msg Download For Pc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mangekyoumt2 Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des guildes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
raymooli

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Oct - 08:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Yahoo Msg Download For Pc Répondre en citant

Yahoo Msg Download For Pc > urlin.us/4pwdv

Yahoo Msg Download For Pc, download wacky races pc game tpb bubbles

c54992edb8
SummaryTo me there's more cons than pros I wouldn't recommend it until Yahoo fixes a lot of problems with it. read more + User Reviews + Current Version 2.3 out of 21 votes 5 star 4 4 star 1 3 star 3 2 star 3 1 star 10 All Versions 3.2 out of 1390 votes 5 star 421 4 star 291 3 star 213 2 star 104 1 star 361 My rating 0 stars Write review Reviews: Current version All versions Sort: Date Most helpful Positive rating Negative rating Results 1–10 of 21 1 2 3 Next 1 stars "Pure Garbage" October 03, 2016 By genebean66 2016-10-03 21:12:54 By genebean66 Version: Yahoo Messenger 11.5.0.228 ProsNone It sucks after new version came out. I will not use their chat service! Thanks Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (0) (0) Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post 5 stars "This is a great product" May 12, 2016 By mattwong1991 2016-05-12 09:20:49 By mattwong1991 Version: Yahoo Messenger 11.5.0.228 ProsI love using this app ConsThis is a great app SummaryI wonder if this user review will be read? Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (0) (0) Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post 1 stars "not worth free" December 23, 2013 By mynameismyname 2013-12-23 01:54:32 By mynameismyname Version: Yahoo Messenger 11.5.0.228 Prosyou can chat if you like to let everyone see Consnow yahoo has sold out to big corporations and wants to know who you are by a phone number so they can track you information and what you are interested in. Can communicate with other yahoo users.2. PS I dont like Facebook I will not use FB. 100+ malicious entries. What do you like most about this program? Face book compatibility, video chatting with friend,stealth privacy settings, sending messages photos, getting latest updates, conference calls,etc Is very easy interface to communicate to family and friends and an iteracting program is always the best among instant messenger applications with this messanger i could easily connect different ethnicities so it helps my business flourish.besides its good for making best friends .

You just need to add your contacts and start chatting right away. we are using no program ok if whta you want from my end to type in this blank you advice me so accordnily will arrange you understand or ad haha yahoo mail and skype its a good application that had ever used before so i want to try this yahoo messenger out if it will work out as i thought 8 Jan 2016 . There are some improvements to the basic functions of Yahoo! Messenger like video chat or multiplayer games. Other features include the ability to create a chat room automatically, stock price alerts, the ability to send messages to friends (even if they're not online when you are), a Quick Compact mode that hides the Messenger tools to maximize your viewing area, Messenger Themes, and voice chat, which allows you to talk for free to anybody else on the Internet. SummaryStill trying to remove this crap.STAY AWAY!!! MALICIOUS DOWNLOADS Reply to this review Was this review helpful? (0) (1) Report this post Email this post Permalink to this post 1 stars "This release is terrible!!" June 03, 2013 2013-06-03 07:16:25 Version: Yahoo Messenger 11.5.0.228 ProsThe online chat part still works, as it always did. Important new features The instant messaging app Yahoo! Messenger includes the same great features of the program, such as the emoticons and the mode of interaction. Rate this product: 2. It used to be sorted by date, and you had a list of dates, why on earth did they change that?? SummaryI agree with other reviews, this release of Yahoo IM is a total DISGRACE. Since launch, this application has evolved considerably to adapt to the needs of the times.

fifa 16 download pc free full version kickassfree download games winning eleven 9 for pcdownload messenger for pc windows 7maurice moore lol download pcperfect365 apk free download for pcfree skate 3 download pcfly e140 pc suite downloaddownload games naruto pc gratisxbox dashboard download for pcthe wolf among us download free pc

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Oct - 08:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
thuylien

MessagePosté le: Dim 11 Fév - 02:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Yahoo Msg Download For Pc Répondre en citant

HOTMAIL LOGIN
hotmail.com sign in

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 02:07 (2018)    Sujet du message: Yahoo Msg Download For Pc

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mangekyoumt2 Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Présentation des guildes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange